Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Oojo Review

Oojo Review - Two days after flight was booked, a representative called to pressure me into purchasing travel. Have no idea that was gonna be so easy and the a human will guide me and direct me during the whole process , i felt like the good old times when my booking agent used to. If i go through them to book business on qatar airways, i can save a couple thousand dollars, but i am reluctant not to. I didn't even know they exist, but now i will get my tickets through them. You could be the person paying a lower price if you book your fl. I was wondering if anyone had used oojo.com to book tickets. I am going to inform the travel company that oojo is doing this. Oojo.com reviews & complaints (3) i had a very bad experience with oojo in particular. According to them, they are not obligated to add that information there. Would you be upset to find out that the person next to you paid less for their plane ticket? On top of that, i also got some discounts and those. Oojo is a complete joke! So, be very careful with this website!!! It's the first time i used oojo, and i am pleasantly surprised by their prices and efficiency. Oojo is an online flight booking website that has been designed to bridge the world through its innovative technology and personalized service.

Oojo Reviews 413 Reviews of Sitejabber

I was wondering if anyone had used oojo.com to book tickets. They still have not appeared in my inbox after three hours. According to them, they are not obligated to add that information there. Oojo is a complete joke! If i go through them to book business on qatar airways, i can save a couple thousand dollars, but i am reluctant not to.